Hazara People International Network: Local news and sources in Baluchistan say dozens of Hazara people forced to flee as the target killings have increased in this province. Some local sources have confirmed that more than 70 families moved to Peshawar and Islamabad.
Target killing of Hazaras in Pakistan is a clear example of genocide. This genocide is the continuation of genocides of Hazaras in Afghanistan during Afghan (Pashtun) regimes such as Abdurrahman, Nadir Khan and Taliban.
Here is the second article of Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
• (a) Killing members of the group;
• (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
• (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
• (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
• (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
zanda baad hazara democratic party .mo hammy sha qath hazara h hasthym